For a long-term project together with our parent company Bosch Thermotechnology we are looking for a fullstack
developer with .NET experience.
Build the future: As part of an international team you work on solutions for digital sales for Bosch
Thermotechnology. In addition you take care about our Partner Portal, a solution to foster the relationships with
our customers. You are involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Take ownership: You are responsible for maintaining and enhancing applications and for developing new
state-of-the-art applications. This includes testing and code reviews.
Holistic approach: You help developing solutions to address business needs, contribute to solution architecture and
Collaborate across teams: You engage with different departments and business units to gather requirements and derive
specifications that are in line with our strategy.
Cooperate among countries: You work together with colleagues around the world.
- Team player, creative and committed, strong communication skills, good judgment
- Analytical and methodical approach, goal-oriented, confident to work in interdisciplinary teams, quality conscious and resilient
- Experience in OOP and design and implementation of relational databases
- Proven in depth experience in C# / .NET
- Confidence in designing REST APIs, familiarity with different kinds of web services
- Fluency in English or German
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar education with professional experience Desirable
- Experience with system integration (e.g., integration with CRM systems)
- Familiarity with cloud computing (e.g., Microsoft Azure)
- Interest in DevOps topics
The advertised position is a permanent position! DAA is located in Hafencity, Hamburg. In addition to the monthly salary, each employee participates in the corporate success. The position is to be filled immediately; starting date is flexible.
Our offer for you:
- An exciting job where you can take on responsibility and develop yourself further
- A competitive salary, a great working atmosphere and a culture of appreciation
- Events like LAN parties, foosball tournaments, summer party and much more.
- Possibility to visit events, conferences and TechTalks and to stay up to date
- Flexibility in working hours and the possibility to develop your own projects as well
Du fühlst dich angesprochen oder möchtest mehr erfahren? Dann melde dich einfach bei uns. Ansprechpartner ist Johannes Gehlert.